The Catholic’s Divorce Survival Guidewas created to bring hope and healing to divorced and separated Catholics. With the help of counselors, theologians, and priests, you can go from pain and loneliness to hope and healing. Practical advice meets pastoral care, with the help of experts and others who have suffered through divorce. As they witness to their pain and to the redemptive power of Christ, you will laugh, cry, and identify with their journey from heartache to healing.
The Catholic’s Divorce Survival Guide will help you:
• Discover how to work through the emotions of separation and divorce.
• Experience personal healing and hope.
• Gain wisdom and comfort from others who share your experiences.
• Address questions of forgiveness and new family dynamics.
• Obtain an understanding of the annulment process.
We will be annoucing new dates for the Spring. Please send us you contact information if you may be interested in particiopating. We will contact you when the session dates are annouced.